Closing Date: December 26, 2018
This full-time CPNE Scheduling Coordinator position reports to the Director of CPNE Operations. The coordinator is a member of a team of schedulers who work with nursing students and faculty from around the country to schedule a student’s capstone experience. The appropriate candidate will have excellent customer service and computer skills, is detail oriented, able to multi-task and is a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain databases
- Communicate electronically and verbally with students and faculty
- Obtain and maintain student and faculty files
- Schedule faculty to work and students for their examination
- Work with the team and other departments to ensure policies and procedures are followed in the scheduling process.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required;
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-464-8532. Thank you.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information at jobs.excelsior.edu/apply-ultipro: