Closing Date: June 28, 2019
As a full-time Registration and Records Associate, you’ll be working in a positive work environment located in Albany, NY. The Registration and Records Associate will perform a variety of secretarial and administrative functions, which require the ability to learn and apply established policies and practices to support the different teams in the Office of the Registrar. This position will report to the Records Manager and requires a positive and caring commitment to provide exceptional service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone and provide excellent service to students, staff, and other third parties.
Receive and process official incoming transcripts and send to the evaluators to conduct the student evaluation.
- Graduation Processing
- Excelsior College transcript requests.
- Prep, scan, and index documents using the College’s imaging and work flow systems.
- Prep, scan, index, and quality check clinical result files (CPNE) for the School of Nursing using the College’s imaging system.
- Conduct accurate data entry using Word and the Student Information System.
- Create/update student files and records on computer.
- Manage a high volume workload while maintaining fast turnaround time.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Assist all Office of the Registrar teams.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED plus equivalent experience. Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience working in a Records/Registrar’s Office desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be dependable.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- High level of proficiency utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and the Student Information System (for internal candidates); willingness to learn new computer software.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Keyboard 50-55 wpm.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-464-8532. Thank you.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information at jobs.excelsior.edu/apply-ultipro: