Closing Date: May 22, 2019
Reporting to the Director of Academic Operations, the Program Coordinator plays a key role in the day to day support of Leadership, Faculty Program Directors, and students in the School of Undergraduate Studies. Responsibilities include operational support of our domestic and international partnerships, INT 400 Internship Program, Commencement activities, application of policies and procedures, and student facing concerns. This position requires strong critical thinking skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines, and the ability to form strong working relationships with staff across the College. This is a full-time position based at 7 Columbia Circle, Albany, NY.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage student facing email boxes, responding to student concerns by phone, email, and message center. Work collaboratively with Faculty Program Directors and Adjunct Faculty to resolve student concerns.
- Support staff across the unit with technology, data collection, report creation, primary analysis and event planning.
- Work collaboratively with Faculty Program Directors on recruitment and eligibility of students for the INT 400 Internship Program.
- Facilitate and coordinate with placement organizations to ensure that all requirements of the program are being met and milestones are completed.
- Work collaboratively with offices across the College in support of SUS partnerships.
- Support Program Accreditation efforts including, organizing meetings, site visits, data collection and compiling reports.
- Collaboration with the Provost office and Commencement Committee on Distinguished Faculty Awards, Faculty Committee invitations, and commencement arrangements.
- Support of IAC/FAC committees, Student Chapters and Honor Societies.
- Support for catalog updates, web content, newsletters and social media accounts in collaboration with other units.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Associate Degree required
- Proficiency in the following software tools; Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word (mail merge) and Power Point, Sharepoint and Qlikview.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience in Workfront and Salesforce are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all stakeholders in accordance with the Excelsior CARES credo.
- Ability to work collaboratively with offices across the College and independently.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-464-8532. Thank you.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information at jobs.excelsior.edu/apply-ultipro: