Closing Date: October 7, 2020
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help develop and implement digital marketing, social media and e-commerce programs to support sales growth, brand awareness and customer experience. This person will compile and report analytics for both internal and external stakeholders. Maintains a strong understanding of customer segments, sentiments and buying patterns, and utilizes this knowledge to help shape future digital strategies.
This role will assist with development and execution of the organization’s integrated and digital marketing, social media, influencer and e-commerce strategy. They will work with others to determine how content and paid campaigns can drive results, collaborate on the development of creative digital campaigns and assist with project management.
Additionally this role makes recommendations on timing, budgets, and KPIs as they relate to digital strategy and helps to determine campaign budgets and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the development and execution of the organization’s integrated and digital marketing, social media, influencer and e-commerce strategy.
- Assists others in determining how various campaigns can drive results.
- Collaborates on the development of creative digital campaign content (messaging, imagery, videos), assists with project management of digital campaigns.
- Makes recommendations on timing, budgets, and KPIs as they relate to digital strategy.
- Helps to determine campaign budgets and ROI.
- Analyzes customer behavior and acquired research to improve digital marketing programs.
- Monitors digital marketing channels including websites, SEO, email marketing, paid social media, keywords, retargeting and display advertising.
- Utilize a strong knowledge of A/B testing practices and analytics to measure and report performance of e-commerce strategies and digital marketing campaigns against targeted goals. Identify trends and insights to improve campaigns and optimize digital efforts.
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency and compile dashboards for internal and external stakeholders. Create, maintain, and distribute reporting on a weekly, monthly, and/or ad hoc basis for a variety of initiatives including ad performance, email performance and course registration.
- Stays abreast of digital trends, technologies, and tools; provides recommendations to shape future strategy. Learns and implements new and emerging technologies.
- Evaluation of the market and idea generating of new markets/ research of new markets.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications required (or related degree)
- 3 years of Marketing experience.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing and SEM) Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Social Studio and Salesforce Ad Studio is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and digital marketing and analytic platforms required.
- Google Analytics Certificate preferred.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information at jobs.excelsior.edu/apply-ultipro: