Closing Date: March 10, 2020
Are you looking for an exciting and dynamic role? Excelsior College, a regionally accredited, online private not-for-profit institution of higher learning is seeking dynamic applicants for the position of Clinical Experience Administrator in the School of Nursing.
The Clinical Experience Administrator is responsible for maintenance of clinical contracts, faculty and student documents, assuring clinical sites have sufficient supplies for CPNE administration, liaising with clinical site coordinators and processing faculty payroll and travel expenses. The roles fall into the following categories:
• Clinical Facility Liaison
• Supervisory Responsibilities
• Project Implementation
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Director of CPNE Operations and Executive Director for Clinical Practice Experiences with on-going oversight of clinical facilities and administration of the CPNE. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a clinical facility contract data base with renewal notifications at least three months prior to renewal date. Collaborate with SON and College staff to renew existing contracts and to develop new contractual relationships.
- Serve as the CPAC liaison with clinical facility staff and the clinical facility coordinator. Provide timely communication of changes in student and faculty scheduling, changes in policies and procedures, and assure faculty have necessary materials and equipment to conduct the CPNE.
- Identify requirements specific to each clinical facility (insurance coverage, fees) and collaborate with College staff to ensure compliance.
- Identify faculty requirements specific to each clinical facility and ensure clinical faculty records are current with all required documents (licensure, annual training, immunizations, background check, PPD, health status report, CV, etc.).
- Identify student requirements specific for each clinical facility and ensure students are in compliance with College and facility specific requirements (payment of registration fee(s), training, background check, PPD, health status report, etc.).
- Prepare meaningful, accurate data and supporting documentation to guide the evidence-based decision making and reporting needs of the College.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Supervisory Responsibilities.
- Prepare and approve weekly clinical faculty payroll.
- Process and approve weekly clinical faculty travel expenses.
- Assist with the development and oversight of ongoing training and supervision.
- A Baccalaureate degree in management, education, or a related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills.
- Ability to master, assimilate, and convey extensive factual knowledge, with a high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to lead and inspire staff and other constituents, promote teamwork and group interaction to enhance positive interpersonal working relationships.
- Capability to devote attention to detail and interpret reports with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work successfully under strict timelines and pressure.
- Experience in working in and with complex work environments.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; attention to detail; talent for inspiring teamwork; problem solving.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information at jobs.excelsior.edu/apply-ultipro: